Days, Name & Time of Worship
Tuesdays – Bible Study Day 6:00pm
Wednesdays – Service for those seeking favor from the Lord 9.00am
Wednesdays – Mercy Day 6:00pm
Fridays -Special Service for pregnant women 12.00noon
Fridays – Prophets & Prophetesses 3:00pm
Fridays – Power Day 6:00pm
Fridays – Prayer Warrior Vigil 11.00pm
Saturdays – Choir Rehearsal/Practice Day 7:00pm
Sundays – Lord’s Service Day 10:00am
New Moon Service: 1st Thursday of each Month 10:00pm
The Call to Service:
- It is very important to be on time for every service. The week day services are as important as the Sabbath.
- We must endeavor to honor the Sabbath as holy of The Lord, by putting on hold, all personal assignments for The Lord to be fully honored.
- The book of Isaiah, 58:-13-14 “If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day, and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of The Lord, honorable, and shalt honor Him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words.
- Then shalt thou delight thyself in The Lord: and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the Earth, and feed thee with heritage of Jacob thy father; For the mouth of The Lord hath spoken it.”
- The book of Isaiah, 66:-23 “And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith The Lord.”
- God will not worship Himself, that is our duty.
- God will never share His glory with any man.
- Stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry (1 Samuel,15:-23)
Obedience is better that sacrifice.
- Be fully blessed in The Lord Jesus as you worship God in Spirit and in holiness